Sunday 16 June 2013

Penny Wise, Pound Foolish !!

                 I care and then I dare. One thing I wanna tell about this world. May I Done? Penny wise Pound Foolish.

             Why have we no learnt from history that fright creates fight,Peace is necessary ingredient for progress. Do we realize what we are?

                People are living like creatures. Since the industrial age we have not changed our social tools; now it’s the high time to modify mankind and   govern it with the Modern version.
                I know what is the problem and they don’t have a clue make me feel uneasy. Our Experiences tell us what not to do , even than we keep doing that. Our Vision tells us what is necessary to be done and we lazily sit back and watch the soap operas.
                Men will have to care for the pound that we really are. Small pennies will take care of themselves and as the great saying goes “we all gonna reap what we have sown”.

Sow relationship, invest in our society. Make our world a Happy home for mankind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment