Saturday 11 May 2013

Are we the puppets?



I read somewhere that our hopes and dreams should be like hair and nail and no matter how many times they get cut but they never stop growing.
How true? Our hair and nails are programmed in our skin and you can’t fight against the programme. And even if you fight you can’t win.
Are we the puppets of the same disease called “Herd Mentality”. The perspective of life that the person marching ahead knows the way and it will take us to the rightful destination and the herd follow.
Our forefathers and freedom fighter did not sacrifice their life for the present we are in. Bhagat Singh couldn’t be happy if he sees the plight of modern India. Bose and Tilak can not feel at peace of their desire because their dream is yet a dream only. Who will dare to fulfill that dream?
They had hopes and dreams and sometimes the British quelled them and now the corrupt nexus of politicians and bureaucrats is exploiting it, but as the nails and hair grow again, our hopes and dreams get revived by time and passion.
This generation is lucky but lazy. The premium that we got as our history is not utilized by our people, the lessons are not learnt, the promises are not kept the dream is yet a dream.
I dare to call you on your face if you dream as they did. I am also a dreamer and I have always been a dreamer and I know that I am not the only one.
I am not a puppet but a master of my own fate, of my own choices and of my own life. Have a happy show and go on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment